 Star Wars / 781
780  |  782
Subject:
Auction announcements are not allowed in this newsgroup.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 06:48:12 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, rfarver@rcn.com (Rob Farver) writes:
I've posted a Star Wars Parts auction in the auction group.
I didn't know if I should cross post it to here so I'm just
announcing it here instead.

Rob,

To answer your implied question -- You should not be announcing an auction
in this lugnet.starwars group.

Please re-read point #11 in the Discussion Group Terms and Conditions at:

   http://www.lugnet.com/terms/

and for descriptions of groups, see:

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/groups/

--Todd