 Star Wars / 7638
  Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:

(...) And, few soldiers to man the base (one can only buy so many Snowspeeders)...I hope that TLC puts out some Rebel soldier minifig sets - a Hoth soldiers pack & an Endor soldiers pack. (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:

(...) Snowspeeders)...I (...) soldiers pack & (...) Don't forget the venerable Rebel Fleet Trooper. Darth's gotta have someone to lift up off the floor. ~Mark (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:

I actually love the SnowSpeeder set... I think it's a good source for parts (especially those big wings and the slopes... ) Granted, I only own two of them, but I plan on buying several more... (...) & (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:

(...) Great idea! Those helmets would rock! (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The reason for no stormtroopers is this:

(...) In by book, it's the best SW set...but, it's not an economical way to build a Hoth army. (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)