 Star Wars / 7571
    Re: TPM Rules —Dave Schuler
   (...) That's certainly true, but that's not what we're doing here--we're simply discussing what's readily apparent on the screen. It's not as though we're analyzing the significance of Darth Maul's clockwise versus counterclockwise spin during the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: TPM Rules —Mark Sandlin
   Sure, but did you -really- expect to find a good plot, good acting, etc. etc. in TPM? The Star Wars movies have never been examples of excellence in "Film" but they sure are good "movies." It's brain candy. ~Mark (...) we're (...) counterclockwise (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: TPM Rules —Dave Schuler
   (...) That's a feeble, lazy excuse for them to make. I'm not looking for pioneering insights into the human condition; I'm hoping for a film that is an entertaining and well-executed story. Sure, George and Co. and can lapse into the primary cliche (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)