 Star Wars / 7503
    MF at Zainy Brainy in NJ —Jason Fabisch
   Just got back. Went to Zainy Brainy. No AAT or MTT but they had a bunch of the brand new MF just sitting there on the bottom shelf. 89.99. I was at the one in NJ off Rt 1 near Princeton Market Fair. Happy Hunting. Also, the AAT and MTT should be in (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MF at Zainy Brainy in NJ —Brian Lanning
   The Zany in Schaumburg had them also. I picked one up on friday night. I have it about 50% complete. While I have some minor complaints about the set, I think this is one of their best. Here are some comments/observations/opinions: c-3po isn't just (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)