 Star Wars / 7491
    Re: (Work in Progress) - Millenium Falcon —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) FANATSTIC!!! Very inspiring (as are all your creations) Someday I will endeavor to take on a tough product such as this again....I dabbled with a smaller falcon 2 years ago and gave up in frustration after 6 months (then again I didn't have (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: (Work in Progress) - Millenium Falcon —Dan Jezek
   (...) Thanks ;-) I will have enough grey pieces once my next shipment of sets to part comes in to finish it and maybe even build a hangar for it. (...) Well, I really wanted to have round corridors using hinges and white tiles but that would require (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)