 Star Wars / 7468
Re: Nebulon-B Frigate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 22:29:42 GMT

Great Model Thad!  Good detail and impressive size.  Do you have any idea
what scale it is?  If you have no idea could you give me its length in studs,
cm or inches so that I can figure it out?  I have a couple of microfig scale
rebel capital ships that are both approx. 1/500th scale.

Rebel Blockade Runner
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/tant.html
Rebel Transport
http://lightning.prohosting.com/~pjbrick/rtran.html

I choose this scale because it is the approx scale of alot of Karim Nassers'
microfig ships.

http://www.etymon.org/kn/swmicro.html

I have been planning to do this ship to 1/500th scale once I had enough gray
parts to do it.  Looks like I might not need to bother, but then again maybe
I'll do it anyway.

Pat J

In lugnet.starwars, Thad Jantzi writes:
One ship I haven't seen built of Lego is a Nebulon-B frigate... so I tackled
it this afternoon. You can check out the end result at
http://myweb.mortimer.com/~tjantzi/lego.html

LMKWYT