 Star Wars / 7452
Re: Nebulon-B Frigate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 12:30:23 GMT

It looks great!  I'd love to see you build a microfig scale millenium falcon and
have it docked under the long bridge, ala the end of ESB.  How long did it take
you to put it together?  I'm amazed if you pulled it off in one afternoon - it
looks amazingly accurate!

keep it up,
shaun

Thad Jantzi wrote:

One ship I haven't seen built of Lego is a Nebulon-B frigate... so I tackled
it this afternoon. You can check out the end result at
http://myweb.mortimer.com/~tjantzi/lego.html

LMKWYT