 Star Wars / 746
  My impresions on the first 5 Star Wars Lego sets

Let me begin by saying that this is the most excited I have been over something (Other than my Wife and getting married recently) I have been in a long time. Lego my favorite toy growing up and Star Wars being my favorite movie this was a match made (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My impresions on the first 5 Star Wars Lego sets

I would agree with Eric's rankings, I am thinking of rebuilding the Y-Wing a little, I think the fall asleep cockpit is a little much. Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)