 Star Wars / 7392
  Lego Space Chat

I was just wondering if anyone would like to get together to chat about Lego Space. Want to discuss the Millenium Falcon? Want to find the best way about making space stations? Looking for someone to trade Legos with? Join the chat on AOL's Instant (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Space Chat

Aw, shucks. I missed you. I didn't see the message until about 8:15pm PST. Better luck next time. ~Mark (...) best (...) Legos (...) but (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Space Chat

Doh! I missed out as well! Oh, well....AIM Name: HrdCorCrdz if you want to discuss space, RR, Mechs, whatever.... (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Space Chat

(...) Oh poo, missed it too [1]. My aim is TimCourtne (original, huh?) Msg me anytime really about Lego stuff. Just try to introduce yourself...I'm usually cautious about random messages from people not on my list (though I added the few who posted (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)