 Star Wars / 7376
Re: UCS Tie Interceptor first opinions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 18:52:23 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Norman writes:

You should have seen the confused look on my face when I was • opening plastic
bags and said "Why the &$%@ are there shovels in here?". I will take • some
pics when I am done to show all of you, why there were shovels in a tie
fighter set, but this also was a bit of dismay, because you would think • they
could have molded a special piece for the function the shovel serves.

Chris

I noticed the shovels on the wings when I saw the preview pics. I
suppose I thought it was kind of neat that they were using them in a
non-shovel kind of way. I like using parts in unusual ways.

~Mark