 Star Wars / 7260
    Stickers done for UCS TIE Interceptor —Jason Fabisch
   Per my last offer for all the XWing stickers accurate within 1 mm in Word format, I now have completed the UCS Tie Sticker sheet in Word. There is only one sticker this time for the Tie Interceptor Description Card, but for those who don't like to (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)