 Star Wars / 7260
7259  |  7261
Subject:
Stickers done for UCS TIE Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 18:34:43 GMT

Per my last offer for all the XWing stickers accurate within 1 mm in Word
format, I now have completed the UCS Tie Sticker sheet in Word.  There is only
one sticker this time for the Tie Interceptor Description Card, but for those
who don't like to affix stickers to their Lego, its a blessing.  This one is
accurate to within 0.5 mm(in otherwords, its perfect).  You can actually see
the outline of where the sticker peels back from the black border on the
sticker sheet.  Email me if you want it.  I heard from about 5 of you on the X
Wing, but I haven't seen any activity on the board regarding the TIE.  So far
I have finished building the beautiful X Wing and finished one wing of the
TIE.  Funny thing is that I am moving next week and I keep building.  Guess
they are going to the new place in constructed form :)

Jason F.