 Star Wars / 7212
    Received UCS Tie Interceptor today —Jason Fabisch
   Box has same flip top design as Xwing box. Back panel shows front cockpit pivots forward and down for exposure to pilot area. Sweet. 703 pieces. Jason F. (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Received UCS Tie Interceptor today —Jason Fabisch
   Opened it up, no stickers this time. The cockpit windshield is a preprinted piece(often used in the Hydronaut subs. Pivots forward and then you can see inside. The controls for the pilot then can pivot forward also. I thought the pilot is supposed (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Received UCS Tie Interceptor today —Dave Lovelace
   In lugnet.starwars, Jason Fabisch writes: Anyone see if the X wing can fit any figs (...) With the exception of the control stick (which is made from a common cantenary arm, by the way), I am fairly certain now (I originally thought it was too small (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Received UCS Tie Interceptor today —Randel Osborne
   (...) My Technic maxi-figs await your test fitting. -Randel (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)