 Star Wars / 7222
Re: Received UCS Tie Interceptor today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 19:29:08 GMT

Opened it up, no stickers this time.  The cockpit windshield is a preprinted
piece(often used in the Hydronaut subs.  Pivots forward and then you can see
inside.  The controls for the pilot then can pivot forward also.  I thought
the pilot is supposed to enter throught the top hatch as the TIE's are
hangered in suspension like bats and drop loose.  Instructions dont repeat
themselves.  They show you the body, center of one wing, upper wing and then
lower wing.  Then you need to repeat the whole process for the other wing.
Same stand as that used in the Xwing.  Looking at the back of the box, I
notice there are is a lot more blue than expected.  Very nicely done, and I
think it's to scale with the Xwing.  Anyone see if the X wing can fit any figs
inside.  Maybe scaled for Hasbro or something?

Jason F.