 Star Wars / 7156
  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing

Thanks for the ID on the gear. Thanks, the camera is getting hammered right now, so frame rate is what it is...the frame rate unused is about 15 fps. (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7191 UCS X-Wing

Whew...It is finally finished. Some impressions: This is the greatest "Model Team" set I have ever built (I know it is UCS now, but c'mon). There are many cool parts like astrmech heads and bodies without any printing (no legs sadly). Some very (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)