 Star Wars / 7140
    Re: Snowspeeder Orange Pieces? —Mark Sandlin
   Because it comes with Lump-o'-Boba-Armor and Brick-o'-Han Personally, I think the XWing set comes with some really nice pieces too. I can build some really cool stuff using nothing but parts from the X-Wing and Snowspeeder sets. ~Mark (...) dollar (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Snowspeeder Orange Pieces? —Dave Oliver
   (...) I'll side with Mark here. I haven't bought any of the second batch of SW-Lego, but man, the Snowspeeder and X-Wing are must-buys IMO. The Y-Wing would come in 3rd, and I've done some funky stuff with it. As soon as I get some new batteries for (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)