 Star Wars / 7090
    Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO) —Scott Arthur
   (...) It may be, but I respect Tim for respecting his contac't wishes. Let's face it, it could be a cleaner, the MD, the mild-mannered janitor or it could even be some unknown power having fun with Tim. Either way this has all been good Lego based (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO) —Todd Lehman
   (...) Absolutely, I do as well. (I hope it didn't sound as though I was trying to prod Tim for information -- my only point is, as a hardcore LEGO and Star Wars fan, I think it's really odd behavior for LEGO, so I can't put much weight on it. I do (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)