 Star Wars / 7020
  Re: New Survey up for LEGO

(...) Out of curiosity, where are you getting your numbers from? According to the SW site, the falcon is 27 meters long, which translates into about 88.5 feet, which should be 620mm long as a minifig scale model (1 minifig foot ~ 7mm, given that a (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Survey up for LEGO

(...) as (...) they're (...) I'll (...) about (...) I am going by the dimensions of the Life-sized model seen in the Star Wars Trilogy. The sets seen in the movies occupy 40% more space than is available in the life-sized model. What the Star Wars (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)