 Star Wars / 7000
  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) One might argue that action figures or minifigs represent the actors who in turn represent the characters... (...) Hmm. I'm a native American, since I was born in Pennsylvania, even though my heritage is entirely European. Dave! (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) Just a quick note here: TLC had better hope this isn't provable in a court of law! Didn't Harrison Ford win a case concerning his likeness in the _Indiana Jones_ movies and its transfer to a PC game? I think the case was settled that Ford (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) minifg (...) my (...) Hmmmm. Why are they Native AMERICANS? What about us? In all rights they should be Native Canadians, we are the bigger country (1) no matter what the "neighbours" think... <<KM>> (1) landmass wise, not economically, we're (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) I think the "American" part refers, right-or-wrong, to North America, South America, or "the Americas," without getting into one nation or another. Similarly, I had a professor from England who was just a few generations removed from Africa, (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) The reason is because Canada is really a US Territory; you all just don't realise it yet. ;D Jeff (for the humor impaired, this is a joke, therfore follow-ups to off.topic.fun) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)