 Star Wars / 6984
  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) Aye, you both make good points. But the thing about this is that it's not Legoland, it's Star Wars land. This is the first time (I believe) that Lego has tackled something like this. They're making Lego figs of REAL people. I think that they (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) I think the main problem with this argument is "white lego people". Even if Lego people do seem to be living in a totalitarian nightmare of uniformity (look at the number of cops they need), yellow is the colour of all lego humans (whether or (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)