 Star Wars / 6980
  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

For everyone's info, Lego produced a set of 12 small duplo "World People" (Set 2772) in 1992. It consisted of three families. A black family - brown heads and a White family and Asian family, bith with Pink Flesh-colour heads.. I have no objections (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) I think if TLC eventually make a Yoda fig it will be a one-piece cast item like Sebulba, or perhaps a two-piece (green head with big ears and tan or brown body), not an actual minifig. That is, I hope they don't make Yoda from a minifig. (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)