 Star Wars / 6959
Re: Star-Wars Themed Night Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 04:09:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Brad Hamilton writes:
This is a night club I built for my town modeled on an Ewok village.
Everyone is dressed in Star Wars attire, and there are various Star Wars
"games" to play in the club.

Here is the link:

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/sw.htm

That is hilarious!  You've got some very creative ideas (such as "Beat up Jar
Jar" hehe) in there.  I also liked the way how Boba's Fete is "L" shaped as
you maximized the green-space on the curved-road baseplate.

Bryan