 Star Wars / 6949
    Re: Princess Leia up close and personal —Jim Foulds
   I have to agree with Will on this issue. Since Episode 1 came out, I have listened to all the negative comments that were said about it. I think Will summed up my opinion pretty well, except that I didn't mind Jar-jar. One thing I will add is that (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Princess Leia up close and personal —Chris Maddison
   (...) Aye, that's a good point. When all 6 of them are finally released (prolly in a big ol' 6-pack in 2005-6) I'll devote an entire day to sitting in my Den (hopefully by then I have one) and staying there from the first minute of Ep. 1 to the end (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)