 Star Wars / 6896
Re: Lambda Class Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 18:40:52 GMT

Wow, that's the best lego Lamba-Class Shuttle I have seen so far.

Just a small suggestion: When photographing the shuttle in wings-down
configuration, you should yank those 4x4 gray cylinder pieces you used
for landing struts.

Also: I'd like to see you create the two-legged landing strut configuration
like the "real" thing, though I'm sure this would be very difficult,
considering the weight of the lego model.   ;^)

~Mark

In lugnet.starwars, Thad Jantzi writes:
Hi, everyone. I've been lurking around here for a while, but I haven't had • any
of my stuff online... but now I do. So, please check out some of my Lego • SW
stuff and let me know what you think. My best thing is a Lambda Class • Shuttle,
but I have some other SW stuff up along with a couple of military aircraft.
There's more to come soon, once I get more pictures taken.

The address is:
  http://myweb.mortimer.com/~tjantzi/lego.html

Thanks,
- Thaddeus