 Star Wars / 6895
6894  |  6896
Subject:
Hello and a quick tip.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:22:22 GMT

Hi everyone.  Not my first post but just wanted to give a quick shout in
introduction.  I have been reading Lugnet for quite some time now and I thought
it would be fun to join in,  finally.  Can't say that I have quite the passion
for the brick as some of you do,  but I really like the Star Wars sets.  I also
like the UFO sets I know I know, boo hiss.  Anyway I wait in eager
anticipation for the new Star Wars sets whenever they are announced.  So on to
my quick tip.  My father is retired USAF and he took my wife and I shopping at
the BX at Whiteman AFB.  Well they had most of all the Star Wars sets at just
over half price!  Quite the deal I must say.  I had already spent my allowance
on parts for my mountain bike so I didn't score,  but I will soon. If you can
get on a base it is worth taking a look.  Take it easy.