 Star Wars / 686
685  |  687
Subject:
Retail price on SW Legos???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:19:10 GMT

Greetings from Frank in Denmark!

I was wondering if someone could tell me how much the retail price is on the
varoius Star Wars Lego sets. As said I'm living in Denmark and here the sets
will not be available until July - Arghhh I can't live with that. So I reckon
it would be faster and cheaper for me buying them in the States :) Well if the
sets aren't sold out due to you guys! I don't blame you - It must be great
living in the USA.

Please help me out! Thanx

Frank