 Star Wars / 6846
    Re: Ask LEGO! Updated —Tim Saupé
   I agree that replies are vague, but anyone that expects otherwise obviously hasn't dealt with many toy companies. They are simply NOT going to reveal what they are doing. However, I agree that the fact that LEGO *does* take the time to attempt to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ask LEGO! Updated —Todd Lehman
     (...) Very cool! (...) (Curious) Can you reveal her job title, or which country, or which division? In-house legal counsel? Developer? Someone communicating incognito? Someone communicating with permission or direction of a supervisor/boss? When (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ask LEGO! Updated —John VanZwieten
    Tim Saupé <tgsaupe@aol.com> wrote in message news:Ft7rnA.D35@lugnet.com... (...) Tim, do you have any plan to follow up on questions that were answered "I'll look into that" from this or previous batches of questions? -John Van (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ask LEGO! Updated —Tim Saupé
   Can you tell me specifically what you're looking at? The unanswereds from March were followed up on; it occurs to me that I probably didn't update the actual Q&A though, and I'll have to fix that. As for this month, I'll give LEGO a bit more time to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)