 Star Wars / 6818
    Re: Overuse of Star Wars elements? —Steve Bliss
   (...) Nah, not really. At least, I don't think they're reaching. I had expected the Falcon's quad-lasers to be made from the ion cannon piece; I was really surprised when I saw that they aren't... Steve (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Overuse of Star Wars elements? —Joe Gillen
   (...) Star (...) I don't think they have overdone the few new elements. I would much rather see them (over) use a few specific pieces rather than create a whole lot of pre- fab specialized pieces. (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)