 Star Wars / 6818
Re: Overuse of Star Wars elements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 03:45:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Wilson wrote:

Is it just me, or does The Lego Company seem to be putting an awful lot of
effort into putting "Star Wars elements" into Star Wars sets?  Does every Star
Wars set _have_ to have an ion cannon in it?  Or an X-Wing engine?  Sometimes
it seems like a bit of a reach.  Or maybe I'm just feeling curmudgeonly...

Nah, not really.  At least, I don't think they're reaching.  I had
expected the Falcon's quad-lasers to be made from the ion cannon piece;
I was really surprised when I saw that they aren't...

Steve