 Star Wars / 6810
    Re: What makes a minifig? —Toki Barron
   (...) Thanks for the info, Dave. I hadn't realized there was a difference between the Battle Droids in the Naboo Swamp set and those in the Naboo Fighter set. I may have to pick up a Naboo Swamp set next time they go on sale. Up until now, I didn't (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What makes a minifig? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) It's also got a bunch of brown 2x4 bricks and a very nice 6x16 blue plate--I snap these up whenever I can find them for <$6. Now, I fear, the MTT is going to become my Great Love for Plates. :) Dark grey and brown...sooooo very many.... best (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)