 Star Wars / 6802
  Re: Site and Contest are up

(...) Vessel". You mean vehicles from Star Wars which have not been (seen) built before in LEGO? This is a bit unprecise to me. I'm sure that for any Star Wars vehicle, there is some guy who have built it in LEGO. Can we say "vehicles from Star Wars (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Site and Contest are up

Oh, and another question. (I didn't see any answer to the first one, but I'll try anyhow.) Are models based on the movies only accepted, or can one make models based on the comics, games and so on also? Fredrik (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)