 Star Wars / 6744
    Re: YT-1300 Variant —Shaun Sullivan
    Mark, These are great pictures ... would you be willing to give a personal assessment of the book? I'd love to hear what you thought, what its good points are, what's its shortcomings are ... all from a LEGO builder's perspective. Is it worth the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: YT-1300 Variant —Mark Sandlin
   Certainly. :^) Tramp Freighters is one of my favorite Star Wars RPG books. I think it's actually useful for more than just the RPG itself. There are many features in the book that I find useful, such as: - Upgrade information (cost, availablility, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)