 Star Wars / 6736
  MTT Box Scans

Ralph was kind enough to send scans off of his set, and they are now posted at FBTB. Link under "Fan Sites" on the main Lugnet Star Wars page :) Ti (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT Box Scans

(...) Hey Tim... (I know, I know, EVERYONE knows FBTB ;-) Well, since I'm not your average avid SW fan, it took me a while to figure out what FBTB was in the first place... then I recalled the CLSotW from a month ago... 'Oh! From Bricks To (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)

  Re: MTT Box Scans

(...) Tim was probably tired of having the end of his URL cut off every time he included a link. He did mention where to find a link: (...) ^^^...^^^ ie, (URL) sidebar. (...) HTH! --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)

  Re: MTT Box Scans

You are correct Bram - I have no clue why my url always gets chopped off, so I just attempted to refer you to the link of the main Lugnet SW page. And what do you mean Shiri - you didn't recognize FBTB?!? LOL, here I thought it was a household name (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)

  Re: MTT Box Scans

(...) You could just put a couple of spaces, some of these:__, or something else at the end of the message, so they get cut off instead of the URL. Alan (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)

  Re: MTT Box Scans

(...) Aha! That's what he meant... Thanks! -Shiri (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)