 Star Wars / 6757
Re: MTT Box Scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 02:32:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
Ralph was kind enough to send scans off of his set, and they are now posted at
FBTB.

Link under "Fan Sites" on the main Lugnet Star Wars page :)

Hey Tim...

(I know, I know, EVERYONE knows FBTB ;-)
Well, since I'm not your average avid SW fan, it took me a while to figure out
what FBTB was in the first place... then I recalled the CLSotW from a month
ago... 'Oh! From Bricks To Bothans...'
Then I started hunting it up... ;-)
Took me a while, good thing I knew it was a CLSotW so I knew where to look...

So, um, kindly provide a link next time, for ignorant people like me! :-)
TIA!

-Shiri
FUT .publish (?)