 Star Wars / 663
  Star Wars LEGO sighted: Tewksbury, MA WalMart!

I won't bore everyone with all the details of how I went to WalMart hoping they'd have the Shanghai Surprise set in, and was dissappointed. I won't even go into how I looked up onto the overstock and got an incredible surprise at seeing the LEGO (...) (26 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Star Wars LEGO sighted: Tewksbury, MA WalMart!

Going to Walmart in a few minutes, hope there are some there!!! Thanks for the info, Jeff! Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Star Wars LEGO sighted: Tewksbury, MA WalMart!

They are not in the Ypsilanti, Michigan Walmart stores as of yet, I looked a short time ago, for all of you Michigan residents. Scott Sanburn P.S. Hey Todd, how do I post to the local regions, I think I messed it up on my last attempt! (...) (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars LEGO sighted: Tewksbury, MA WalMart!

Hmmm, there's a Target having a grand opening celebration in town tomorrow. I was there the second day they opened, no SW, but they did have an unusual amount of Duplo race sets. They had it set up to be 11 boxes across, 2 boxes deep. A real big (...) (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars LEGO sighted: Tewksbury, MA WalMart!

(...) I went to one of my local Wal-Mart's today as well, but found no SW sets. We have no Target stores in my area. We have a Super KMart, but every time I look there, the Lego shelf space seems to be shrinking. That leaves really only Wal-Mart and (...) (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Star Wars LEGO sighted: Tewksbury, MA WalMart!

(...) I just checked the Super Wal-Mart in NW Austin, TX, none there yet. (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)