 Star Wars / 6580
Re: light green in speeder set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 22:17:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John Green writes:
I don't know if this has been brough up before, but I just noticed that the
green baseplate for the tree in the speederbike set is a lighter green than
other Lego greens. Are there any other sets that have light green pieces like
this, or did I get a mutation?
No, there are many other sets with this, like Belville, Scala and Basic.  This
color is mainly used in baseplates.
Alan