 Star Wars / 6494
Re: Future Wild West Possibilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 23:21:15 GMT

There was also *one* available in 316 Fire Fighting Launch. If you look at the
Brickshelf scan of the instructions <http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0316-
1977/> the part in question is visible at the bottom of step 6 and the top of
step 7.

-Cheese

In lugnet.western, James Simpson writes:
In lugnet.western, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.western, James Simpson writes:
I noticed that 396 has yellow macaroni bricks...those have to be extremely • rare,
no?

I have not as many in yellow as I have in white, red and black, but I think
blue ones have been more rare in the past (now you could find them in some
sets during the last years.
But Rarest macaroni bricks are the transparent ones.

Do clear macaroni bricks really exist!!???  What set?  I'd like to check it • out
on Brickshelf.