 Star Wars / 648
  Just got new Lego Spring Catalog......

there is no Star Wars at all in the entire catalog. Its like they dropped off the face of the Earth and they never did even exist. Definately strange. Jason F. (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Just got new Lego Spring Catalog......

I noticed this too. The only thing I can think of is that if S@H is getting swamped with orders for them they may have just taken them out for one catalog to slow down the orders. Ryan (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Plus, I'd put money on the next catalog having Star Wars as the largest part with the release of the Ep1 sets. Mike mfaunce@earthlink.net Scott wrote in message <36DEB839.308CD655@a...te.net>... (...) dropped off (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)