 Star Wars / 651
Re: Just got new Lego Spring Catalog......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 19:50:06 GMT

Plus, I'd put money on the next catalog having Star Wars as the largest part
with the release of the Ep1 sets.

Mike
mfaunce@earthlink.net

Scott wrote in message <36DEB839.308CD655@agate.net>...
I noticed this too. The only thing I can think of is that if S@H is
getting swamped with orders for them they may have just taken them out
for one catalog to slow down the orders.

Ryan

Jason Fabisch wrote:

there is no Star Wars at all in the entire catalog.  Its like they • dropped off
the face of the Earth and they never did even exist.  Definately strange.

Jason F.