 Star Wars / 6461
    Re: Please help me find a URL! —Travis Yanke
    (...) "so what I have told you was true, from a certain point of view." Some pretty interesting ideas there. One of the first things I did think when Obi-Wan was going at it with Maul was how ticked off he was getting, and how "anger" leads to the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Please help me find a URL! —James Simpson
   (...) Maybe so...maybe Obi Wan starts to turn to the Dark Side, but comes back. However, his fall leads Anakin astray, which brings about young Skywalker's demise. (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)