 Star Wars / 6442
6441  |  6443
Subject:
Got Slave-1 and Flash Speeder today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:08:30 GMT

I got over my initial disappointment at TLG's rendering of Boba Fett's ship
fairly quickly.  I knew I was going to get at least one, but now I know I'll
be getting a few more.  A terrific set for green and brown, although I'm a
little peeved about those 2x10x2 brown bricks stuck in there.  It would have
been far better if they'd used 2x2x2 sloped bricks, a piece we don't see
nearly enough of.  Also, I'd rather they used 2x2 corner bricks in green for
the tops of the wing supports than four 1x2 slopes.

The Flash Speeder is quite a nifty set!  Lots of green in uncommon pieces.
It's nice to see trans-clear make a comeback as well.  I hope this trend
continues in the future with other SW sets.  I will definitely be getting
multiples of these.  A great, solid little set.

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini