 Star Wars / 6397
    Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . . —James Simpson
   (...) I can only comment on the SW line, so here goes: I was highly, highly satisfied with the 99 Lego Classic Line. This was one of the best group of releases ever. The EPI line was definitely good, but not great. They had good pieces, but maybe (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . . —John Green
   I was extremely pleased with the 1999 line as well. I'm a bit disappointed with 2000, though. The thing is, there didn't seem to be too many complaints about scale in the 1999 sets. All the sets had a nice "heft" to them, good color selections - it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)