 Star Wars / 639
    Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs) —Tim McSweeney
   tsk, tsk, don't know your Star Wars very well then do you? Scott wrote in message <36DC9344.46635F4E@a...te.net>... (...) nutella" (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs) —John Boreczky
   I'm reading posts about nutella, and I catch the Star Wars reference. I notice the OBSW, and I wonder to myself, "Why put an OBSW in off-topic.fun?" Then I look at the group name again. Nice thread recovery! I can hear that whiny Luke voice: "Biggs (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)