 Star Wars / 6351
  Re: Pit Droid question (#8000)

Thanks a lot. I can now see what you mean, but I wouldn't have called that thing Speeder Bike before. I do have th Battle Droid (the AT-ST is a bit naff) and I heard those great reviwes on the Destroyer Droid. That one will be next on my want list, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pit Droid question (#8000)

I'm the type of person that has to have them when I see them setting on the shelves in stores. I can't stand hearing about them from friends and reading about them here. This is what I do to get all of the sets when I see them. Pick up your paycheck (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pit Droid question (#8000)

(...) Two words: Credit Cards. Buy enough on discount to resell and defray your own costs. Justify it as "me time." (...) Target will almost certainly get the UCS sets. I wouldn't be surprised if Meijer does, though. best Lindsay (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pit Droid question (#8000)

(...) Yes this is very good advice for saving up money for Lego... How many AFOL's have contributed to your savings account so far? Tony (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)