 Star Wars / 6343
  Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego

(...) No kidding, his interview wasn't particularly informative. I know as a huge space fan *I* would of asked that question. Oh well. (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego

(...) According to Mr. Kristiansen: "I think that we can benefit from Star Wars, which is a long-term proposition. We have it for six to seven years.... We do not foresee that we will have to go into a lot of other different licensing arrangements." (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)