 Star Wars / 6311
    Re: Senator Palpintine / Emperor —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Jeff, (...) Yes, I know the senator is the emperor, I wasn't asking about that. I was asking if he had his powers then, or not. Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Senator Palpintine / Emperor —Andrew Summersgill
   (...) Well, the story as I understand it is that he (Palpatine/Darth Sidious/The Emperor) is a Dark Lord of the Sith, a dark side equivalent of the Jedi - basically the whole Empire/Rebellion/Galactic Civil War thing boils down to "a bit of a tiff" (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)