 Star Wars / 6271
Re: Pod Racing Bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:27:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Norman writes:
Where do you find a reference to a pod racing bucket?

Chris

This is from "From Bricks to Bothans"
(http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/)

7159 Pod Racing Bucket - Ages 5+ years - 291 pieces - $24.99

"Now this is podracing!" Build new Star Wars models in a "space bucket."
Included are four different podracers, Anakin, Jar Jar and Gasgano minifigs,
plus everything you need for the finish line. Build and enter your own
podracer in your own version of the Mos Espa Podrace!

... looks like I've managed to answer some of my own questions too.