 Star Wars / 6218
Re: RIP R2-D2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:29:14 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
R2 was a loving droid. He was a kind droid.
We will all miss the sounds of his beeps and whistles.
We will all miss his capability withhyperdrives.

How suddenly the giant canine did take him from us.
(or at least the 2x2 dome that was his head. Legs and body seem ok)
If only Luke were here to tell us what happened.

Where is Luke anyway? Anyone seen Luke?

ROFL!  I am very sorry for your loss!

-Ben Ridout