 Star Wars / 6210
  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) Really? Seems like these plates are fairly common. They've been in everything from 6665 River Runners to 6958 Android Base. I know I've got a bunch of them. Steve (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) Lemme rephrase that... I would've listed all that I knew of. I'm kinda obsessive about things like that. :) Jeff "The song remains Like a haunting melody Of angel music held in chains." (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)