 Star Wars / 6183
Re: New pic comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:36:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, ravi wrote:

snip>

I'll bet Threepio is a funny color because they haven't settled on the right
mixture of plastic for this particular minifig.  This would be an instance
where I would be happy to see a limited edition gold 'fig made available.
Why the hell didn't they make him yellow anyway?  That's a much easier color
to associate with gold than tan fer chrissakes.  Who makes these illogical
decisions?

AHH actually i think that that is the plastic which they are going to
whats that word...cover with the shiny metal stuff

Interesting idea, and I can see what you mean.  The C3P0 plastic does kind of
look like that creamy translucent stuff you can find underneath vac-chromed
plastic.

Steve